Sunday, April 06, 2008

5 Classes I Wish They Would've Taught In School

And I Should've Taken

1. There's Life Past 30 (so, don't screw it up before that).

2. Moderate Living

3. Feeding the Family

4. Coping Before Going Insane

5. Operation Baby

Tagalicious:
restless housewife ~ mommypie ~ bad mom ~ wifey's house ~ crunchy carpets ~ redhead in vegas ~ donna reed in blue jeans ~ angel's mind

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, those are good ... I'm thinking, I'm thinking ...

Kristen said...

Okay. I've been thinking for A LONG time that I am totally and completely unprepared to be a mother. There are countless classes I could now teach: including, but not limited to: removing vomit from car upholstery, lying to your children and feeding your children all of the wrong foods.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It' s nice to meet you! Your site is great!

Restless Ink said...

MP: Can't wait to see what you come up with!

WATF: That's too funny - except that you got the assignment wrong - it's what classes you wish they (the school) would've taught. I think I didn't word it clearly enough - my bad. Nice to meet you too! Thanks and I'll be sure to check you out regularly!

AngelConradie said...

LOVE your list!!

Redhead in Vegas said...

i struggle with 2 and 3 everyday and don't even get me started with #4.

btw-
ryan just turned 15 months and i am starting to get the fever again, you know, baby fever. i think we are nuts. :)

Redhead in Vegas said...

hiya!
i had to make my blog private. too many unwanted folks. if you would like to keep reading, let me know. i'll need to add your email address. if not, no prob, i'll keep reading yours.

carey

Restless Ink said...

Yes Redhead, please add me:-) Thanks!

Crunchy Carpets said...

I can't meme right now...too busy with the rides and there go the Disney Fireworks!

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

So that's what a meme is! =) I'll have to give it a try.

I love your list btw.

Restless Ink said...

Thanks Ms. FL,

I'll be sure to send you a meme the next time I venture into this new territory. It's pretty fun.

Thanks for stopping by:-)